| || |
| || |
|IR100SD, IR100SDi, IR100S, IR100Si, IR8200IC: Instantly Convert RS232 Cable to IR, Without Special IR SW! |
Intelligent SIR RS232 Adapter, ACT-IR100SD/ IR100SDi
- Supports mandatory IrDA layer: IrPHY, IrLAP, IrLMP and IAS.
- Supports upper layers TinyTP, IrCOMM, IrLPT, and OBEX transport.
- Supports host baud rate from 1.2 kbps to 115.2 kbps, which is changed by PC utility; IrDA baud rate from 9.6 kbps to 115.2 kbps, which is flexible, setting by IrDA devices
- Supports both IrDA Primary and Secondary mode, changing mode via a PC utility
- No driver software is needed.
- IR frame and Host buffer are 2048 bytes separately.
- Supply voltage 6.0 V to 12V
- Power consumption: 20mA standby, 50mA active.
- Supports 3 wires host interface (Tx, Rx and GND).
- Interface to Host:
- Full-duplex asynchronous serial (TXD, RXD)
- Hardware flow control (RTS, CTS)
- Optional line status for link control (DTR, DSR)
- Other unused inputs (RI, CD)
- Internal PCBA available (Model # ACT-IR100SDi)
Ready RS232 External Intelligent SIR Adapter, ACT-IR100S
- Connects to and turns your RS232 port instantly into IrDA ready, no SW change!
- Works with any RS232 port of modem, printer, instrument, meter, data terminal.
- Fully compatible with IrDA Physical and Protocol spec: IrLAP, IrLMP, IrCOMM.
- IR speeds at 9.6K, 19.2K, 38.4K, 57.6K, 115.2K bps.
- Active power: 100mA, standby: 10mA, auto-sleep/IR wake-up feature.
- Uses AC adapter or external DC power connected to pin 1 or 9 of DB9F
- 61mmLx35mmWx 18mmH (2.4"Lx1.4"Wx 0.7"H), 65 gr (2.5 Oz)
- IR100SL Detailed Spec. (already upgraded to IR100SD)
Ready Serial Internal Intelligent SIR Adapter, ACT-IR100Si
- Same as ACT-IR100S except without plastic enclosure, cable, AC adapter.
- Guaranteed full IrDA-1.0 Physical and Protocol spec. compliant.
- Can be placed inside your product as daughter board facing front panel.
- Can be designed to be either RS232 or TTL compatible.
- Easy, quick, low cost and guaranteed IrDA certification!
- The IR100Si has the most reliable IrDA code andis compatible with most IrDA device, all categories. Examples include Smart Cellular phones.
- OEM model, sold only to IR100S customer.
Ready SIR Protocol Processor, ACT-IR8200IC
- Use the same low-power microprocessor as in ACT-IR100S, IR100Si.
- IrDA-1.0 compliant protocol stack built on chip, IrLAP, IrLMP, IAS, IrCOMM.
- SIR controller IC and reference circuit available.
- No change of your RS232 application or protocol SW, instant IrDA ready.
| || || |